Wednesday 1 May 2013

Local talent commits to NCAA for 2013-14



Bennett Hambrook from Kimberley, BC has committed to Hamilton College for the 2013-14 season. Hambrook did play in the KIJHL and was a part of the Nelson Leafs playoff run in 2009-10.  He has since played in the BCHL most recently with the Trail Smoke Eaters.

Hambrook said in the Kimberley Bulletin, "I'm excited to begin my collegiate career...." And I bet he is. How I would love to have played hockey (on a scholarship) and gone to college. But he isn't just focused on hockey, "post-secondary education has always been a priority of mine and I couldn't have asked for a better place to continue my schooling." Good on ya!

Congrats to you Bennett and keep up the awesome hockey work, and school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment